Careers and Employment are here to help you all with all of the following areas of your career planning:
- Finding and applying for internships, work experience, sandwich placements and graduate jobs.
- Putting together your CV, personal statement and other types of application.
- Preparing for interviews, client meetings and assessment centres.
- Developing your LinkedIn profile and your self-promotion on other industry based professional networking sites.
- Looking at how to become a freelance creative and how to grow your own business
Visit www.careerhub.herts.ac.uk, call 01707 284791 or visit our offices in The Hutton Hub (College Lane) or the Atrium (dehavilland) to book an appointment with one of our team. We are open all year from 9am – 5pm (4pm on Fridays)
You have access to all our services for three years after you finish your course
There are also lots of other general resources to help you with your Career planning on CareerHub Resources.
Careers and Employment on Social Media
UH Creatives LinkedIn group – creative industry news, jobs, internships and discussion
UH Creative Arts Careers Twitter – creative industry news, jobs, internships and networking
Careers and Employment Facebook – news and information from the Careers and Employment team