Sources for further information
- QAA Code Of Practice, Section 9: Placement Learning
- ASET: A Good Practice Guide for Placement and Other Work-Based Learning Opportunities in Higher Education
- Ball, L. (2003). Future Directions for Employability Research in the Creative Industries. A working paper by the Learning and Teaching Support Network and Design Council.
- Ball, L., Pollard E, Stanley N. (2010). Creative Graduates Creative Futures. London: Report 471, Council for Higher Education in Art and Design; University of the Arts London.
- Blackwell, A. and Harvey, L., (1999). Destinations and Reflections: Careers of British art, craft and design graduates. Birmingham: Centre for Research into Quality, University of Central England.
- Blankfield S. (2001) Thick, problematic and costly? The dyslexic student on work placement. SKILL Journal. 70, 23-26 July.
- CCSkills (2005) Footprints 06/07: A baseline survey of the creative and cultural sector. London: Creative and Cultural Skills Council;
- CCSkills (2008a). Creative Blueprint. England. Sector Skills Agreement. London: Creative and Cultural skills
- CCSkills (2009). The Visual Arts Blueprint. London: Creative and Cultural skills.
- Davies, R. & Lindley, R. (2003). Artists in figures: A statistical portrait of cultural occupations. London: ACE.
- Dumelow, I. MacLennan H and Stanley N (1999) Planning the Future: Career and Employment Patterns among British Graduates in Art, Craft and Design, London: NSEAD;
- Guile, D. (2006). ‘Access, learning and development in the creative and cultural sectors: from ‘creative apprenticeship’ to ‘being apprenticed’’ Journal of Education and Work. 19(5) pp43-453.
- LCACE/ACE. (2008). Work placement toolkit: For Students Universities and Arts and Cultural Organisations. LCACE: London.
- McConnell, C. (2008). Employer Engagement, Work-Related Learning and the Student Experience. Research commissioned by the Art Design Media Subject Centre – Higher Education Academy (ADM-HEA) & Skillsfast-UK.
- Özbilgin, M. and Tatli, A. (2006). Scoping of London Based Higher Education Institute Work Placement Practices within the Creative and Cultural Industries. London Centre for Arts and cultural Enterprise.
- Robertson, A. (2008). Learning on placement: an investigation of work placement opportunities within the designer-maker community. Research commissioned by the Art Design Media Subject Centre – Higher Education Academy (ADM-HEA) & Skillsfast-UK.
Total 0 Votes